Nelson Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd needs some more labourers / roofing helpers for our flat crew at Cumberland Shop.
- Summer job ; but as always, the interested people can stay and get trained in roofing.
- Full /part time ( weather depending)
- 3-4 people; this week for training; work starts next week; till the end of the summer.
- Hardworking /reliable
- Fit, healthy , enjoys work outdoors
- Able to get to our shop for 6-7 am.
- Filled application and medical form – information is on the resume, just write “see resume”; medical form is important.
- Roofing experience would be an asset.
Tatyana Reception, Main Office Nelson Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd PO Box 970, 3132 Grant Road Cumberland, BC V0R 1S0 Phone: (250) 336-8088 Fax: (250) 336-8089
The Pesticide Free Committee is looking for people to hire for the annual broom pull. Successful applicants should have the following qualities: able to do strenuous physical labour, working well with a team, following directions, committing to a set schedule, and following safety guidelines. Previous experience an asset, but not a prerequisite. The job will be sometime in May, dates to be determined by when the broom is blooming. Please contact Teresa at 0110 if you are interested.
- The Job Board is a free service of Denman Works.
- Jobs are posted by the Denman Works Coordinator (see Contact tab).
- Job are posted in two locations: on line here at the Denman Job Board, and in hard copy on the Job Board on the side of the General Store by the Post Office window.
- Please provide name, e-mail and/or phone number when submitting a post.
- Unless otherwise requested, postings will be kept 30 days from posting date.
- Denman Works will endeavour to follow up on any job posting to check on the status before removing the post.
Cutting firewood (already down and in rounds), cleaning up trails and back forty area including downed trees, some brushing out, wood piling and burn piles. Must provide own power tools, brush cutter and splitter as necessary. An ATV and trailer might be required. Small truck and wheelbarrow available. Safety gear a must (such as chainsaw, hard hat, eye and ear protection, heavy boots). Will pay $25 hr and/or estimate for total job. After the first couple of cords, all the wood you can haul out. Ideal for someone who wants to make money selling firewood on the side.
Please call Denman Works 778-838-7110 for more information or email email@example.com.
Duties include: house cleaning, yard work, dog walking, pickups & errand runs (i.e. medical appointments in town/groceries). Prefer 4-6 hours consecutive work time on a regularly scheduled day but can be flexible (depends on medical appointments, events etc.) Reliable person with own vehicle would be ideal. Possibly could lead to more hours. $20/hr in home & extra for any driving or heavier work.
Please call Denman Works 778-838-7110 for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
One or two gardening assistants required, 2-4 days per week.
Duties include: weeding, digging, mowing, watering, and other general gardening duties.
Long term possibility for the right worker. Please apply by e-mail to email@example.com with your qualifications and experience.